Phil Heenan Consulting
If you have symptoms like; excess inventory, poor customer service, inflexible manufacturing processes, too much overtime and air freight, poor forecasts, inadequate safety stock strategies and too many products, we can help you.
We achieve this by using proven implementation methodologies and business philosophies, educating and coaching your staff in the following areas:
- Integrated Business Planning
- Integrated Business Management
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Connectivity
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II)
- Specialist education
- Coaching services
- Improve Sales & Operations Planning and Associated Processes and Performance Measures via our on-site assessments.
- Safety stock and product range review.
- Plus more. Click button below for more information.
- World-Renowned APICS Programs
- Our courses are backed up by texts written by some of the pioneers in MRPII, ERP, S&OP
- Master Scheduling, Demand Management, Software Standards, and Continuous Improvement through Lean Thinking.
Book a discovery call to see if we can assist you.
If you there’s an opportunity for me to help you, we can discuss the next steps.
Phil Heenan, CFPIM, CSCP, CLTD, CS&OP has various Supply Chain, Operations, Purchasing, and Logistics qualifications and has held senior positions on the Australasian Production & Inventory Control Society. He is in great demand for his practical education, management coaching and consulting services throughout the Asia Pacific region where he pioneered “Class A” S&OP and MRPII assisting management in dramatically improving profits and efficiencies.
He was Group Logistics Manager for Red Tulip Chocolates and eventually The Beatrice Confectionery Group (which eventually became a division of Cadbury) where he worked for 14 years. As the Full-Time MRPII/DRP Project Manager for Beatrice/Cadbury he was the first in Victoria to achieve the internationally awarded “Class A” MRPII award at Europe Health Foods.
He was also the first to achieve “Class A” in Sales & Operations Planning in a multi-site environment; 8 companies, 9 plants, and 5 distribution centres. From here, he started his consulting firm was a founding director of Oliver Wight Australia and an Oliver Wight Education Associate for 5 years.